A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information contained in it and the way in which they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in browser cookie file until the user leaves the webpage, leaving no trace on the hard drive. Information obtained via these cookies is used to analyze how users interact with the website. This helps us to improve the web content and experience, making it more user friendly.
- Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used in our web, namely:
- Strictly necessary cookies are for example those that are used for correct web browsing or those that allow services to be carried out by the user or cookies that are used to ensure that the web page content loads correctly.
- Third party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content
- Analytic cookies are used for periodical maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. The main function is to collect information and report statistical data.
By using this website, you may be required to accept cookies from analytical services such as:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and are committed not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Yahoo Analytics: is a browser-based system that is used to collect information about visits to our website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Yahoo. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Yahoo. Yahoo Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and are committed not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Yahoo does not keep the information necessary to identify the user as name, age or phone number.
The user has always the possibility to configure its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able to, if it so wishes, prevent them from being installed on its hard disk.
Here we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make these settings:
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, you can write us to email@example.com